$139 – NYC 4-Star Hotel w/Upgrade & Skyline Views, Save 50%
Why We Love This Deal
With Hell's Kitchen's best restaurants just steps from the front door, sweeping skyline views from the rooftop bar, and easy, walkable access to some of the city's most popular sites, it's no wonder Ink 48 was voted one of The Best Hotels in NYC (Conde Nast Traveler Readers). Members can book a stay in an upgraded room anytime through next spring and save up to 50%.
- Stay in an upgraded Premier King Room, located on a higher floor with views of the city or the Hudson River
- $139 per night ... May 11 - June 26, 2021; Jan. 1 - Feb. 28, 2022
- $159 per night ... June 27 - Sept. 6, 2021
- $189 per night ... Sept. 7 - Dec. 30, 2021; March 1 - April 30, 2022
- 2-night stays are also discounted and start at $269
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- This sleek, 4-star hotel is located in Hell's Kitchen, known for its abundance of top-notch restaurants, and is approximately a 15-minute walk to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, Hudson Yards, Broadway, Times Square and Radio City Music Hall
- Pays homage to its past as a 1930s printing house with its in-house restaurant, Print, and rooftop bar, The Press Lounge, which was named one of the Best Rooftop Bars in NYC by the New York Post
- Borrow a complimentary bike and pedal around the city or hop on one of the many nearby Subway lines
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Maximum occupancy is two guests.
Additional hotel specific charges: 14.75% tax, a $1.50 NY Tourism tax, $2.00 local tax and $30 resort fee, plus tax, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers upgraded Wi-Fi, access to the fitness center, rental bicycles and more. Parking is available off-site; fees apply.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.