$149 – Vermont: 4-Star Ski-Season Resort w/$130 in Extras
Why We Love This Deal
Teddy Roosevelt famously said, “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” We think you can do quite a lot with savings up to 60% including $130 in member-exclusive extras at this historic resort that once hosted T.R. himself — it also happens to be one of the Top 5 Best Hotels in the State (U.S. News & World Report).
- Accommodations in a Deluxe King or Superior Two Queen Room, most dates through March
- $149 for 1 night ... check in Sunday-Thursday
- $499 for 2 nights ... check in Fridays only
- $30 dining credit, per stay, redeemable at the Marsh Tavern and Colonnade restaurant (cannot be applied toward alcohol)
- 20% discount, per person, on any spa treatment (redeemable once per stay)
- $100 credit toward a Land Rover Experience (reg. $275) to kick up mud in an hourlong off-road driving lesson for up to four people, once per stay
- Not available: Dec. 20-31; Jan. 17-19, 24-25; Feb. 14-17
- Contact the hotel to confirm your desired travel dates are available. If your dates are not available, visit My Account within 7 days of purchase for a full refund
Why We Love It
- Currently celebrating its 250th anniversary, the resort has hosted four past presidents — serving as the location for one of Teddy Roosevelt's campaign speeches
- Guest rooms feel stately and colonial thanks to hardwood furnishings, pillowtop mattresses, marble bathrooms and floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of the surrounding Taconic mountain range
- There are so many activities on site, ranging from hiking and golf to skiing and snow-shoeing, as well as yoga and Pilates and aerobics classes in the indoor pool — did we mention the spa?
- Guests can also catch a complimentary shuttle to downtown Manchester, home to a mix of high-end retailers like Kate Spade, quaint local shops and farm-to-table dining
Travelzoo Tip: Need help planning your trip? Check out Equinox's activities page for a full list of what's available during your stay.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A 10% tax and $39 resort fee per night plus tax are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers unlimited valet parking, bottled water in room, Wi-Fi, in-town shuttle for shopping and dining, morning coffee and newspaper in the common area, access to 850 acres of hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust, use of the Golf Club putting green, resort bicycles, tennis courts, use of the spa fitness center, pool, steam rooms and the sauna.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-854-7625 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, visit My Account within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, the rate is nonrefundable and cancellations or changes cannot be made. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.