$129 – Catskills Lakeside Inn w/Meals, Save 45%
New York's Catskill Mountains are among "the most visited, written-about, and painted mountain ranges in the country" (Fodor's). This "elegant and peaceful Victorian inn" (Frommer's), nestled within 2,000 acres of wildlife and forest preserve, cuts prices up to 45% exclusively for Travelzoo members.
Why We Love It
- The inn, which dates back to the 1890s, is beloved by Travelzoo members who praise the "welcoming and friendly staff" who make it "feel like staying with family"
- It's on a 250-acre private mountain lake in a forest preserve that's a frequent nesting home for American Bald Eagles
- Swim in the pool or lake, go fishing or kayaking, play tennis or explore the hiking trails, rivers and isolated waterfalls that fan out from the property
- It's a 25-minute drive from Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, site of the original 1969 Woodstock concert and home to a museum documenting the '60s
- Made-to-order breakfast is served daily and guests have 24-hour access to "raid the fridge" for lunch and snacks
Travelzoo Tip: Our members love that "the sheer tranquility" and "serenity of the lake" is only a two-hour drive from New York City, closer than similar getaways in New England.
- Arrivals seven days a week through June 14, 2017
- $129 per night ... a Bronze Room with a fireplace, whirlpool tub and queen bed (reg. $235)
- $259 per night ... a Gold Room with a sundeck, king bed, fireplace and whirlpool (reg. $320)
- $269 per night ... a Platinum Room with a kitchen, larger whirlpool bath and grill on the sundeck (reg. $335)
- $299 per night ... a Redwood Suite with a living room, dining area, stone fireplace and two decks (reg. $375)
- $329 per night ... the Eagle's Nest, the largest option, with full kitchen, large living room and dining area, master bedroom and vaulted lodge-style ceilings (reg. $410)
- Gold, Platinum, Redwood and Eagle’s Nest rooms are pet friendly and the $25 per night pet fee is waived for the first pet
- Daily made-to-order breakfast for all guests, and 24-hour access to "raid the fridge" for lunch and snacks
- Rowboat, kayak and bicycle rental are included for all guests
- Fridays-Saturdays have a two-night minimum stay; you must purchase at least two vouchers to use on two consecutive nights
- Not available on: May 19-20, 26-28; June 9-11
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: 10.5% tax and 10% facilities charges are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo for each night of your stay. Then call the hotel directly at 845-791-9506 to check availability for your desired room and travel dates. Guests may combine multiple vouchers for longer stays. Stays on Fridays and Saturdays have a two-night minimum, and at least two vouchers must be purchased and used consecutively. Reservations are subject to availability and early bookings are encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails; cancellations and changes must be made more than 14 days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Arrivals through June 14, 2017
(41 Member Reviews)