$75 – 'The Marriage of Figaro' at the Met Opera: Ticket & Bubbly
Why We Love This Deal
See Mozart's music come to life at the Met in this fast-paced romantic comedy produced by Sir Richard Eyre. Travelzoo members save up to 25% on tickets and receive a drink on the house.
- Nov. 20, 23, 26; Dec. 3, 7, 11, 14; Feb. 5, 8, 11, 14, 19:
- $75 (reg. $100) ... Balcony
- $99 (reg. $130) ... Orchestra Balance
- $105 (reg. $140) ... Dress Circle Prime
- $90 (reg. $110) ... Balcony
- $119 (reg. $155) ... Orchestra Balance
- $125 (reg. $160) ... Dress Circle Prime
- View the seating chart
- Click "Continue" to see showtimes
- All offers include a glass of sparkling wine
- Note: Seating availability may vary by date; latecomers will be invited to watch a live transmission of the performance and will then be seated at an appropriate break
Why We Love It
- This deal includes all seating levels, plus weekday and weekend performances
- New York Classical Review said it's "the most exquisite of the Mozart–Da Ponte collaborations"
- Mozart's "The Marriage of Figaro" is "an example of an opera written over 200 years ago being truly universal and modern at its heart" (Bachtrack)
Accessible and semi-accessible seating is limited in the Dress Circle and Orchestra Balance. Please call Travelzoo to request accessible seating after you purchase your voucher.
up to 25% off
Limited Quantity Available
(359 Member Ratings)