$70 – 'The Merry Widow' at the Met: Ticket & Bubbly
The Metropolitan Opera
See Franz Lehár's operetta "The Merry Widow" at the Metropolitan Opera with your first drink on the house.
- Dec. 14, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30; Jan. 2, 5, 11:
- $70 (reg. $110) ... Balcony Prime with bubbly
- $100 (reg. $140) ... Orchestra Balance with bubbly
- View the seating chart
- Click "Continue" to see show times
Why We Love It
- Follows the story of a wealthy widow's search of her next husband in early 20th-century Paris
- Tony-winning director Susan Stroman made her Met debut with this show in 2015
- This deal waives online ticketing fees
This is a date/season-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Tickets will be held at the box office and may be picked up at will call beginning 3 hours prior to curtain; arrival one hour before showtime is recommended. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app with a photo ID matching the name on the voucher to exchange for theater and drink tickets. Price printed on ticket may not reflect the ticket's full value. Limit six vouchers per customer. Vouchers purchased together will be seated together. Seats are assigned by the venue and subject to availability. Valid only for performance date purchased. Guests are advised to note the curtain time, as performances begin promptly. Latecomers will be invited to watch a live transmission of the performance and will then be seated at an appropriate break. Valid for one person. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Select dates through Jan. 11