$70 – 'The Marriage of Figaro' at the Met: Ticket & Bubbly
The Metropolitan Opera
See Mozart's "The Marriage of Figaro" with its "glorious" score (The New Yorker) at the Metropolitan Opera with your first drink on the house.
- Dec. 6, 9, 12, 15, 19, 29; Jan. 4, 13, 19:
- $70 (reg. $110) ... Balcony Prime with bubbly
- $100 (reg. $140) ... Orchestra Balance with bubbly
- View the seating chart
- Click "Continue" to see showtimes
Why We Love It
- The comedy is set in 1930s Seville and traces the wedding of two servants
- Several cast members will return to the stage from the 2014 production that The New York Times called "an eloquent, richly detailed performance of this multilayered Mozart masterpiece"
- This deal waives online ticketing fees
This is a date/season-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. Tickets will be held at the box office and may be picked up at will call beginning 3 hours prior to curtain; arrival one hour before showtime is recommended. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app with a photo ID matching the name on the voucher to exchange for theater and drink tickets. Price printed on ticket may not reflect the ticket's full value. Limit six vouchers per customer. Vouchers purchased together will be seated together. Seats are assigned by the venue and subject to availability. Valid only for performance date purchased. Guests are advised to note the curtain time, as performances begin promptly. Latecomers will be invited to watch a live transmission of the performance and will then be seated at an appropriate break. Valid for one person. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Select dates through Jan. 19