$9 – Travel Back In Time w/'Saved By The 90s' Dance Party
Decked out in neon windbreakers, scrunchies and crop tops, New Yorkers can travel back to the ‘90s every Friday night with the Bayside Tigers at Webster Hall. Travelzoo members save 55% on tickets.
Why We Love It
- "The band, arguably the most prominent Clinton-era nostalgia act in New York City, parties as hard as they play" (Fusion)
- The Bayside Tigers is a '90s cover band founded by Alex Rossiter and Nat Esten, graduates of the famed Berklee School of Music in Boston
- Set list includes hits from Blink-182, Third Eye Blind, No Doubt and more
- Stars from the 1990s regularly make surprise cameos on stage
- For $9, get admission for one to "Saved By The 90s" at Webster Hall on Fridays at 10 p.m.
When You Can Go
Fridays at 10 p.m. through Aug. 4, 2017