$89 – Dinner for 2 at 'Long-Standing Sparkler' in French Quarter
Dine on contemporary Louisiana fare prepared by a James Beard Award-winning chef at her most critically acclaimed restaurant, Bayona. This deal saves 35% on dinner for two at this historic French Quarter culinary outpost.
- $89 for dinner for two (reg. $136)
- Two soups or salads, such as Chef Spicer's signature cream of garlic soup (up to $9 each)
- Two entrees, like lamb loin with zinfandel sauce or wild sockeye salmon (up to $37 each)
- Two desserts, such as toasted almond joy tart (up to $9 each)
- Two craft cocktails, beer or wine (up to $13 each)
- $175 for this dinner for four (reg. $272)
Why We Love It
- Chef Susan Spicer was inducted into the Beard Foundation's "Who's Who of Food & Beverage in America" in 2010
- Zagat says this "long-standing sparkler” in the French Quarter "never disappoints"
- Bayona was inducted into the Culinary Hall of Fame in 2012
- Dine in the 230-year-old Creole cottage or the lush courtyard (weather permitting)
When You Can Go
June 1 - Sept. 4, 2018
(81 Member Ratings)