$49 – Dick & Jenny's: Southern Creole Dinner for 2 w/Wine
Dick & Jenny's
Savor “upscale twists on Creole cuisine" at this "quirky Uptown restaurant," says Zagat, which gives it an impressive 4.5 for cuisine.
Why We Love It
- "Cozy, intimate and very Southern" (Gayot)
- Earns 4.5 stars on OpenTable from nearly 600 reviews
- Loved for its Creole/Cajun/Southern cuisine by OpenTable users
- $49 for dinner and wine for two people (reg. up to $86)
- One appetizer, such as Louisiana blue crab bruschetta or shrimp with stone-ground grits (up to $18)
- Two entrees, like Niman Ranch braised pork cheeks or bronzed gulf fish with crawfish risotto (up to $26 each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $8 each)
- $95 for dinner and wine for four people (reg. up to $172)
Redeem starting Jan. 3, 2017. Valid during regular dinner hours Sunday-Thursday; not valid 7-9 p.m. Friday-Saturday. Reservations required and must be made by phone; subject to availability. Call Dick & Jenny's directly at 504-894-9880 to make a reservation; reference voucher and the number of people in your party. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including during Mardi Gras (call merchant for specific date restrictions). The base value cannot be used April 6-9, April 29 - May 7 or May 19-20. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2017