$30 – Gattuso's: Lunch or Dinner for 2 at Neighborhood Gem
Gattuso's serves up award-winning classic New Orleans cuisine, scoring "Best Traditional Shrimp" at the 2015 Oak Street Po-Boy Festival.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Located in the Gretna Historical District
- Visit any time, any day through March
- Catch live music on Fridays and Saturdays
- $30 for lunch or dinner for two with drinks (reg. $64.47)
- Any one appetizer, such as catfish bites or Sante Fe chicken rolls
- Two entrees, like a 7-ounce filet mignon, meatball poboy or seafood muffuletta with fried shrimp, oysters and catfish (up to $19.99 each)
- Two drinks, like a watermelon margarita or St. German cocktail (up to $7 each)
- $59 for lunch or dinner for four with drinks (reg. $128.94)
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.