$55 – Apolline: Dinner for 2 on Magazine Street, 35% Off
Apolline "dishes up light and delicious contemporary Louisiana eats with a Creole twist," says Zagat, rating it 4.5 out of 5. Save 35% on dinner for two.
Why We Love It
- "Quiet elegance and locally sourced foods define Apolline" (Gayot)
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and OpenTable
- Forbes Travel Guide recommends it for those who have just two days to spend in New Orleans
- Perfect before or after a day of shopping on Magazine Street
- $55 for a dinner for two (reg. $84); view menu
- Choice of an appetizer or dessert to share, such as the charred beef carpaccio to start or the brioche bread pudding for dessert (up to $16)
- Two entrees, like the 6-ounce prime beef filet or gulf shrimp and grits (up to $34 each)
- $105 for the dinner for four (reg. $168)
Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(36 Member Reviews)