$139 – New Orleans Boutique Hotel Steps from Everything
Why We Love This Deal
Everything New Orleans has to offer is right at your fingertips when you stay at this boutique hotel. Starting at $99 per night, Travelzoo members can stay within walking distance of the historic French Quarter and Warehouse Arts District through March, when New Orleans hotel prices typically tend to skyrocket.
- Stay in a Standard Queen Room, Mondays-Thursdays:
- $99 per night ... through January
- $139 per night ... February-March
- Weekends are also discounted from $199
- Travelzoo member perk: Two welcome drinks upon arrival ($25 value)
- Not Available: Feb. 12, 17-19, 25-27; March 1; Sundays
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- Some of the city's top rated restaurants, such as GW Fins and Olde Nola Cookery, are just under a 10-minute walk away
- Lobby cocktail bar, Loa, is led by a nationally recognized mixologist (who locals often refer to as a "Spirit Handler")
- We love the hotel's history and culture: it was first constructed in 1906 as the first World Trade Center anywhere on Earth; nowadays it's a hideaway for pieces from top artists like Banksy
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Children 17 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 2.
Additional hotel specific charges: 16.2% tax, $1 occupancy fee per room night, and $15 resort fee (starting Feb. 15, 2022) per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers access to the fitness center, bottled Mountain Valley water upon arrival in the room, access to comp bike rental and high-speed internet access. Parking is valet only and is an additional $42 plus tax per night.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(13 Member Ratings)