$79 – Build Your Own New Orleans Sightseeing Pass
The Sightseeing Pass
Why We Love This Deal
Hit the streets of New Orleans with prepaid admission to major attractions already in your pocket with the Sightseeing Pass, which saves up to $50 on combined door pricing.
- $79 (reg. $89) ... Adult (ages 13 and up) Flex Pass, three attractions
- $69 (reg. $79) ... Child (ages 3-12) Flex Pass, three attractions
- $119 (reg. $129) ... Adult Flex Pass, five attractions
- $109 (reg. $119) ... Child Flex Pass, five attractions
- Note: Some attractions, like walking and food tours, require advance reservations; see website for more details.
Why We Love It
- Experience NOLA culture with admission to Mardi Gras World and the New Orleans Jazz Museum
- Discover the French Quarter, Garden District and more with various walking-tour options
- Head a bit outside the city to explore the Houmas House Plantation and Gardens or cruise through Louisiana's swamps
Voucher is your ticket and pass; pass number is same as voucher number. Activate voucher by Feb. 28; valid for 30 days or for total amount of attractions purchased (3 or 5), whichever event happens first. Your voucher/pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at first attraction or bus tour. To use, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app at the main ticket office for each attraction for entry. Each attraction can be visited once. Limit 6 purchases per person. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Cannot combine with other offers.