$279 – Smoky Mountains Dude Ranch: 2 Nights w/Meals
This all-inclusive Tennessee dude ranch -- recently recommended by USAToday's 10Best.com -- comes complete with horseback rides and family-style Southern meals. Members can visit and save up to 45% including special holiday packages.
- Arrive daily Sept. 5 - Nov. 20, 2017
Packages for one adult:
- 2 nights for $279 (reg. $450)
- 3 nights for $399 (reg. $675)
Packages for two adults:
- 2 nights for $495 (reg. $900)
- 3 nights for $735 (reg. $1350)
- 3-night holiday packages are also available: arrive Nov. 22; Dec. 23, 27 or 30 for $429 (one guest) or $795 (two guests)
- All packages include meals, nightly entertainment and two horseback rides per person on each full day of stay
- Discounted pricing for kids and teens is also available by contacting the ranch directly
Why We Love It
- This ranch experience is priced per person, and we've negotiated discounts for single travelers and couples -- so you can build the group experience you want
- Includes horseback rides, home-cooked meals each day and evening activities like live music and bonfires; there's also a saloon for drinks after a day on the trail
- Located along the French Broad river, this "charming outpost" is "warm and welcoming, with an accent on family-friendly and refined rough and tumble" (Nashville Parent)
- Guest rooms vary depending on availability and group size, but all include private baths, air-conditioning and a rustic, all-wood design with Western themes
Travelzoo Tip: As this is a true country adventure, you should know that cell service in the area is extremely limited. The ranch is located approximately one hour from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville and other Great Smoky Mountain destinations.
About the Destination
Recommended by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution:
Situated in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains about 50 miles from Asheville and the same from Gatlinburg, this riverside ranch has an "old Western Town" layout, complete with a seven-room timber-frame Lone Star Hotel, lodge rooms with the appearance of "Old West" shops, and the Iron Horse Saloon, where the bluegrass band plays and square dancin' breaks out in the summer. Meals at the ranch are served family style with big ol' bowls of homemade Southern fare passed around among the visiting "ranchers" who've worked up a powerful appetite. Horseback riding, cattle drives and team penning are the mainstay activities and a kid's rodeo is popular in the summer.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Tax and gratuity will be extra and charged at time of reservation. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Due to occupancy limitations, single-person vouchers are strongly recommended to call and confirm their dates are available before purchase. All other groups can purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the ranch directly at 800-995-7678 or 423-487-3120 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. The ranch staff is frequently tending to guests throughout the day and may not answer the phone. Leave a message regarding your reservation and someone will return your call within 24 hours.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 60 days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Riders under 225 pounds can participate in all horseback activities, while riders weighing between 225-240 pounds can participate in the river ride and cattle drive. Guests weighing over 240 pounds will not be permitted to ride.
When You Can Go
Arrive daily Sept. 5 - Nov. 20; holidays on sale thru 2017