$249 – Tennessee Dude Ranch 2-Night Trip w/Meals, 45% Off
Take your favorite cowboy or cowgirl on a trip to this all-inclusive Tennessee dude ranch -- a "one-of-a-kind experience in the Great Smoky Mountains" (Knoxville News Sentinel) -- which comes complete with horseback rides and family-style Southern meals.
Why We Love It
- Recommended by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a "good [opportunity] to satisfy your cowpoke cravings"
- This "charming outpost" is "warm and welcoming, with an accent on family-friendly and refined rough and tumble" (Nashville Parent)
- Includes horseback rides, home-cooked family-style meals each day and evening activities like live music performances and bonfires; there's also a saloon for drinks after a day on the trail
- Guest rooms vary depending on availability and group size, but all include private baths, air-conditioning and a rustic, all-wood design with Western themes
Travelzoo Tip: As this is a true country adventure, please note that cell phone service in the area is extremely limited.
- For $249 (reg. $450), reserve a two-night stay for one adult including five meals and two horseback rides
- For $369 (reg. $675), reserve a three-night stay for one adult including eight meals and four horseback rides
- Other included activities vary by season
- Please note that each voucher is valid for one adult guest, but at least two guests must stay per room, so plan to purchase two vouchers or contact the property to make arrangements for child travel (which is also discounted 35%-40% for members)
- Not available on: Jan. 13-15, 19-23; March 17-19
About the Destination
Recommended by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution:
Situated in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains about 50 miles from Asheville and the same from Gatlinburg, this riverside ranch has an "old Western Town" layout, complete with a seven-room timber-frame Lone Star Hotel, lodge rooms with the appearance of "Old West" shops, and the Iron Horse Saloon, where the bluegrass band plays and square dancin' breaks out in the summer. Meals at the ranch are served family style with big ol' bowls of homemade Southern fare passed around among the visiting "ranchers" who've worked up a powerful appetite. Horseback riding, cattle drives and team penning are the mainstay activities and a kid's rodeo is popular in the summer.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Tax and gratuity will be extra and charged at time of reservation. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo, then call the ranch directly at 800-995-7678 or 423-487-3120 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. The ranch staff is frequently tending to guests throughout the day and may not answer the phone. Leave a message regarding your reservation and someone will return your call within 24 hours.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 60 days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Riders under 225 pounds can participate in all horseback activities, while riders weighing between 225-240 pounds can participate in the river ride and cattle drive. Guests weighing over 240 pounds will not be permitted to ride.
When You Can Go
Daily between Jan. 2 - April 30, 2017