Sold outThis deal was published March 15, 2019 and sold out August 24, 2019. See current deals
$89 – Waterfront Dinner for 2 with Drinks at Vizcaino
Vizcaino Waterfront Food + Drink at Monterey Tides
Why We Love This Deal
"Soak up the epic views" at Vizcaino Waterfront Food + Drink (The Mercury News), where you can explore the Spanish-Mexican fusion menu for 35% off.
- $89 for dinner and drinks for two (reg. $137.50)
- One appetizer, like bacon-wrapped scallops or tableside guacamole (up to $17)
- Any two entrees, such as pistachio-crusted halibut, grilled New York steak or Spanish-style cioppino
- Any dessert, like warm apple tart or Grand Marnier crème brulée
- A glass of wine per person or a carafe of sangria
- $175 for dinner and drinks for four (reg. $275)
- Not available on: Saturdays or on holidays or holiday weekends
Why We Love It
- The Monterey Country Weekly praises the "clever Mexican fusion fare"
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable
- An entire wall of windows offers sweeping bay views
- Includes weekend reservations through August
- Dishes reflect Chef Jose Velásquez's Mexican roots and are infused with Spanish style
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Sunday-Friday during merchant's operating hours. This deal is not available on Saturdays or on holidays or holiday weekends. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners, depending on option purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.