$45 – Monterey Tides: Tapas & Drinks for 2 at Bar Sebastián
Bar Sebastián at Monterey Tides
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy a night of "compelling views and excellent Mexican-inspired tapas" at Bar Sebastián (SFGate), and save over 35% on drinks and tapas for two.
- $45 for drinks and tapas for two (reg. $70)
- Two drinks, like the wild berry caipirinha, jalapeño margarita or sangria rosada (up to $15 each)
- Two tapas, such as Spanish seared scallops with a mango citrus salsa or the 12-hour braised pork belly (up to $20 each)
- $89 for drinks and tapas for four (reg. $140)
- Not available on: Nov. 22; Dec. 26-27, 30-31; Feb. 10-11, 14
Why We Love It
- The dishes reflect chef Jose Velásquez's Mexican roots infused with Spanish style
- 7x7 praises the panoramic bay views, coastal Spanish fare and artisan cocktails
- Plenty of time to use it on your next visit -- it's good through March
- Located directly on the waterfront, less than a 15-minute drive from Cannery Row
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Sunday-Thursday during merchant's operating hours. Reservations not required; seating subject to availability. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on: Nov. 22; Dec. 26-27, 30-31; Feb. 10-11, 14. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four guests only, depending on option purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Drinks are valid for alcoholic or nonalcoholic options. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.