$89 – Waterfront Dinner for 2 with Drinks at Vizcaino
Vizcaino Waterfront Food + Drink at Monterey Tides
"Soak up the epic views" at Vizcaino Waterfront Food + Drink (The Mercury News), where you can explore the Spanish-Mexican fusion menu for 35% off.
- $89 for dinner and drinks for two (reg. $137.50)
- One appetizer, like bacon-wrapped scallops or tableside guacamole (up to $17)
- Any two entrees, such as pistachio-crusted halibut, grilled New York steak or Spanish-style cioppino
- Any dessert, like warm apple tart or Grand Marnier crème brulée
- A glass of wine per person or a carafe of sangria
- $175 for dinner and drinks for four (reg. $275)
- Not available on: Sept. 27-29; Nov. 22-24; Dec. 26-31; Feb. 9-11, 14.
Why We Love It
- The Monterey Country Weekly praises the "clever Mexican fusion fare"
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor from over 220 reviews
- An entire wall of windows offers sweeping bay views
- Includes weekend reservations through March
- Dishes reflect Chef Jose Velásquez's Mexican roots and are infused with Spanish style
Redeem starting Sept. 22, 2018; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on Sept. 27-29; Nov. 22-24; Dec. 26-31; Feb. 9-11, 14. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on option purchased. The four-person option beverages include either four glasses of wine or two carafes of sangria. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Sept. 22 - March 31, 2019