$89 – Waterfront Dinner for 2 with Drinks at Vizcaino
Vizcaino Waterfront Food + Drink at Monterey Tides
"Soak up the epic views" at Vizcaino Waterfront Food + Drink (The Mercury News), where you can explore the Spanish-Mexican fusion menu for 35% off.
- $89 for dinner and drinks for two (reg. $137.50)
- One appetizer, like bacon-wrapped scallops or tableside guacamole (up to $17)
- Any two entrees, such as pistachio-crusted halibut, grilled New York steak or Spanish-style cioppino
- Any dessert, like warm apple tart or Grand Marnier crème brulée
- A glass of wine per person or a carafe of sangria
- $175 for dinner and drinks for four (reg. $275)
- Not available on: Sept. 27-29; Nov. 22-24; Dec. 26-31; Feb. 9-11, 14.
Why We Love It
- The Monterey Country Weekly praises the "clever Mexican fusion fare"
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor from over 220 reviews
- An entire wall of windows offers sweeping bay views
- Includes weekend reservations through March
- Dishes reflect Chef Jose Velásquez's Mexican roots and are infused with Spanish style
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on Sept. 27-29; Nov. 22-24; Dec. 26-31; Feb. 9-11, 14. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on option purchased. The four-person option beverages include either four glasses of wine or two carafes of sangria. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2019
(20 Member Ratings)
(20 Member Ratings)
The view of the ocean
the drinks and food are expensive for the quality
Patricia Jan 03, 2019 Danville, USA
Food was excellent!
Despite calling 2 weeks in advance they only gave us the amount I paid for the voucher towards the food - not the deal listed on the voucher. I did not wish to argue with the manager and the food was excellent but this is the first time this has happened to me with a travelzoo voucher.
Linda Jan 02, 2019 PT ORANGE, USA
Everything was great, and you can't beat the view.
Carol Jan 02, 2019 San Jose, USA
This is one that I'd consider doing again if I was also staying at the Hotel. It's a hotel restaurant that happens to be very good, but the ambiance is hotel
Derik Nov 26, 2018 San Francisco, USA
Our waiter, Denis, provided the best service that we have ever experienced in our many years at numerous excellent restaurants. His recommendations were perfect. Denis was our server for all three nights that we were at Monterey Tides.
Malcolm Nov 22, 2018 Fort Bragg, USA
Paul Nov 11, 2018 San Francisco, USA
Adam Nov 09, 2018 Sacramento, USA
The food and view
Gary Oct 27, 2018 Mountain View, USA
The views were nice.
The voucher indicated to call for reservations. We attempted calling 5 times at different times for 2 days. We finally drove out of our way to go in person to make the reservation. When I spoke to the hostess, I told her we tried calling on 5 different times but all we got was an answering machine and never received any return call. Her response was, and I quote, we’re too busy to answer the phone or return calls.
Wayne Oct 24, 2018 San Bruno, USA
The view was spectacular and so was the food. Staff is very friendly. We will definitely go back!
Cheryl Oct 23, 2018 Salinas, USA