$89 – Waterfront Dinner for 2 with Drinks at Vizcaino
Vizcaino Waterfront Food + Drink at Monterey Tides
"Soak up the epic views" at Vizcaino Waterfront Food + Drink (The Mercury News), where you can explore the Spanish-Mexican fusion menu for 35% off.
- $89 for dinner and drinks for two (reg. $137.50)
- One appetizer, like bacon-wrapped scallops or tableside guacamole (up to $17)
- Any two entrees, such as pistachio-crusted halibut, grilled New York steak or Spanish-style cioppino
- Any dessert, like warm apple tart or Grand Marnier crème brulée
- A glass of wine per person or a carafe of sangria
- $175 for dinner and drinks for four (reg. $275)
- Not available on: Sept. 27-29; Nov. 22-24; Dec. 26-31; Feb. 9-11, 14.
Why We Love It
- The Monterey Country Weekly praises the "clever Mexican fusion fare"
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor from over 220 reviews
- An entire wall of windows offers sweeping bay views
- Includes weekend reservations through March
- Dishes reflect Chef Jose Velásquez's Mexican roots and are infused with Spanish style
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on Sept. 27-29; Nov. 22-24; Dec. 26-31; Feb. 9-11, 14. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on option purchased. The four-person option beverages include either four glasses of wine or two carafes of sangria. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2019
(12 Member Ratings)
(12 Member Ratings)
Paul Nov 11, 2018 San Francisco, USA
Adam Nov 09, 2018 Sacramento, USA
The food and view
Gary Oct 27, 2018 Mountain View, USA
The views were nice.
The voucher indicated to call for reservations. We attempted calling 5 times at different times for 2 days. We finally drove out of our way to go in person to make the reservation. When I spoke to the hostess, I told her we tried calling on 5 different times but all we got was an answering machine and never received any return call. Her response was, and I quote, we’re too busy to answer the phone or return calls.
Wayne Oct 24, 2018 San Bruno, USA
The view was spectacular and so was the food. Staff is very friendly. We will definitely go back!
Cheryl Oct 23, 2018 Salinas, USA
Nice views of the bay and hidden little jewel.
Kimble Oct 20, 2018 Salinas, USA
Wait staff was good.
Food was ok but not worth the cost especially when there are so many good restaurants in the area to choose from. Just one appetizer and one dessert for two? Restaurant is in an ok hotel. At the price for the travelzoo deal, expected something special. But it was just an ok hotel restaurant. It was a step from Denny's but nothing special and costs a hell of a lot then Denny's. Don't know if we even ordered $89 worth of food. would not recommend
Aileen Oct 18, 2018 Tracy, USA
Stunning views of Monterey Bay, excellent food, and QUIET! Can't wait to go back. ;)
LYNN Oct 05, 2018 Alameda, USA
Food was nicely presented and prepared, enjoyed by all
Esther U Oct 05, 2018 San Leandro, USA