$69 – Jacks at Portola: Dinner for 2 in Monterey, Reg. $142
More than 1,100 Travelzoo members reported back after dining at Jacks, and 91% loved it, calling it "perfect" with "top-notch service" and "spectacular" fare.
Why We Love It
- Located inside the waterfront Portola Hotel & Spa, a AAA 4-Diamond property
- Travelzoo members call Jacks Restaurant & Lounge "a must"
- Repeat winner of OpenTable Diners' Choice awards, earning 4 stars
- Use any night of the week, including weekends, through May
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- $69 for a three-course dinner for two (reg. up to $142); see the menu
- Any two starters, such as risotto fritters stuffed with fontina and pecorino cheeses, or tomato bisque with grilled cheese toast
- Any two entrees, like the braised pork osso bucco; Alaskan halibut; or Jacks lobster cioppino with Maine lobster, prawns, seasonal fish, mussels and clams
- Any two desserts, including the chocolate decadence cake with Ghirardelli chocolate sauce or Jack's signature "BOMB": layers of vanilla bean ice cream, raspberry sorbet and chocolate brownie
- Note: Jacks will be closed January 2-6, 2017 due to new carpet installation.
When You Can Go
Through May 31, 2017
(175 Member Reviews)