$43—Go on a 2-hour hydrobike ride in Monterey, reg. $80
Why We Love This Deal
Hydrobikes combine the serenity of stand-up paddleboards with the engagement of biking. Rent one of these aquatic bikes from Monterey Bay Hydrobikes to explore 2,500 acres of marsh and tidal flats at Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve.
- For $43 (reg. $80), rent a Hydrobike for one person
- Rentals are good for up to two hours and valid any day of the week
- Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult
More Reasons to Go
- The Hydrobikes have a built-in storage console for all your belongings, plus two cup holders
- This eco-friendly, human-powered craft travels up to 8 miles per hour, while keeping you dry and above the water
- The area hosts hundreds of species of birds—more than 346, in fact—and fish, crabs, sea otters, harbor seals and more live along the 7-mile main channel
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Online reservations required (see instructions on voucher); subject to availability. A credit card may be required to hold your reservation. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to reservation time for registration and orientation. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Valid for 1 person (children 17 and younger must have adult accompaniment). Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Subject to weather conditions. Must weigh no more than 300 pounds per Hydrobike. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. See more FAQs at http://montereybayhydrobikes.com/faq.