$85 & up – Monterey: All-Day Crabbing & Fishing Trip
Why We Love This Deal
Famous for its aquatic biodiversity, Monterey Bay is an excellent fishing spot. J&M Sport Fishing embarks from Old Fisherman's Wharf to take guests on fishing and crabbing trips. Travelzoo members can come along and take home your catch for a fresh seafood dinner.
- An approximately 7.5-hour Crabs 'n Dabs Combo Fishing Trip, which departs at approximately 6:30 a.m. daily
For one adult (ages 13 and up):
- $85 (reg. $125) ... Mondays-Fridays
- $90 (reg. $135) ... Saturdays-Sundays
For one child (ages 12 and under):
- $59 (reg. $85) ... Mondays-Fridays
- $65 (reg. $95) ... Saturdays-Sundays
Not included: These items can be rented for additional fees paid during booking or on-site
- Fishing rod, tackle set-up, gunny sack and crab trap stamp validation
- Sport Fishing License issued by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife (if 16 years old or older)
- Note: J&M Sport Fishing has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, so some features may be limited or closed during your visit — all passengers must wear face masks
More Reasons to Go
- Wine and beer are available for purchase onboard J&M Sport Fishing's vessels (must be of legal age to consume alcohol)
- Subject to availability, Café Fina can cook your catch for a fee and is located on the wharf
- Pacific sand dabs are in the flounder family and are known for being a sustainable seafood choice
Travelzoo Tip: For a fee paid directly in cash, deckhands can fillet your fish so you can prepare a hassle-free dinner.
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Mondays-Fridays or Saturdays-Sundays during merchant's operating hours, depending on voucher. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Book reservation online. See voucher for booking details. Check-in is at 6 a.m. Upon arrival, present government-issued I.D. and printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip crew on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Each passenger must have a Sport Fishing License issued by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife (if 16 years old or older), fishing rod, tackle set-up, gunny sack and crab trap stamp validation. If lacking, select "One Day Fishing License," "Rod Rental," "Tackle Set Up," "Gunny Sack" and "Crab Trap Stamp Validation" while reserving online (paid directly to the merchant; this is standard for all customers). Crab fishing equipment included. Maximum of 10 crabs per passenger allowed. Fish-cleaning services not included but are available for a fee paid directly in cash to deckhands (this is standard for all customers). January-March typically features sand dabs, mackerel and Dungeness crab. Catches during the fishing trip depend on season and fish biting at given time. 48-hour cancellation policy; voucher subject to forfeiture. All "no-shows" will result in voucher forfeiture. Valid for one adult (ages 13 and up) or one child (ages 12 and under). Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Not valid for private charters. Must use in one visit. Fishing trips require a minimum of eight participants to run; if fewer than eight are booked, your reservation may be rescheduled. May have to sign waiver. Participation in this activity while pregnant or if you have health concerns is not recommended. Subject to weather conditions. Not wheelchair accessible. Cannot be applied to any other fishing trips beyond those outlined above. Due to in-season fishery management for the 2021-2022 season, the opening of crab season may delay. See more FAQ's and policies.
Up to 33%
$85 & up
How to Book
(48 Member Ratings)