$35 – Monterey: Whale-Watching Trip thru January, Reg. $50
Monterey is "seeing some of the best whale watching in history" (SFGate). Get on the bandwagon and see these magnificent creatures any day through January.
- $35 for a whale-watching trip for one person (reg. $50)
- Trips typically run 3-4 hours
- Expect to see humpback and blue whales through the fall, then gray whales in the winter
- Plus year-round you can get the chance to see killer whales, dolphins, sea otters, sea lions, seals and more
- Head out any day of the week; check out the calendar for availability
Why We Love It
- Blue Ocean earns a perfect 5 stars on TripAdvisor from nearly 400 reviews
- Buy multiple vouchers and bring the whole family
- Go when you want -- includes weekday and weekend tours
Travelzoo Tip: See highlights and rare sightings from June sails on the Blue Ocean Whale Watch blog.
When You Can Go
Through Jan. 31, 2018
(19 Member Ratings)