$35 – Monterey: Whale-Watching Trip thru Summer, Reg. $50
"If whale watching is on your Bay Area bucket list, now is the time to go," says SFGate. The whales in Monterey Bay are putting on a "rare, spectacular show."
- $35 for a whale-watching trip for one person (reg. $50)
- Summer tours are the time for humpback and blue whales, plus year-round you can get the chance to see killer whales, dolphins, sea otters, sea lions, seals and more
- Head out Monday-Friday; check out the calendar for availability
Why We Love It
- Blue Ocean earns a perfect 5 stars on TripAdvisor from over 220 reviews
- Last time we ran this offer, we sent over 950 people out to watch whales
- Buy multiple vouchers and bring the whole family
Travelzoo Tip: See highlights and rare sightings from June sails on the Blue Ocean Whale Watch blog.
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 29, 2017; Monday-Friday
(17 Member Ratings)