$27 – Monterey: Whale-Watching Cruise thru March, Reg. $40
Randy's Fishing & Whale Watching Trips
Get the chance to see gray whales, dolphins, orcas and more any day mid-November through March with this offer from Randy's in Monterey.
Why We Love It
- Earns a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users
- Randy's has been serving the area since 1949
- The Travel Channel named Monterey one of the top whale-watching spots in North America
- $27 for a 2.5- to 3-hour whale-watching cruise for one person (reg. $40)
- November-December trips depart at 10 a.m.; January-March trips depart at 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Add to your time on the water and go on a crabbing and fishing adventure with Randy's for $49 a person
- Note: GPS directions are inaccurate. Please visit the website for directions or use the following: Use the address 250 Figueroa St., Monterey, CA 93940, and turn right at the Fisherman's Wharf entrance then left into the parking lot. If you are coming from Highway 1 South, take exit 402B (Del Monte Ave./Pacific Grove). Drive one mile on Del Monte Ave. At Figueroa St., turn right at the Fisherman's Wharf entrance, then left into the parking lot.
Redeem starting Nov. 14, 2016; November-December trips depart at 10 a.m.; January-March trips depart at 9 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. ONLINE RESERVATIONS REQUIRED; subject to availability. See voucher for online booking info. Your credit card is required to hold your reservation, but it will not be charged. You will receive an email confirmation. Must arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time; failure to arrive early may result in canceled reservation. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; please tip crew accordingly based on full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Boats must have a minimum of 10 people to depart. Trips subject to cancellation due to lack of participation and/or foul sea or weather conditions. Not valid for private charters. Not wheelchair accessible. Limit six purchases per household. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. In interest of safety, THIS IS NOT VALID for pregnant women or children under five years old. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Valid for one adult (ages 13+). Cannot be applied to any other type of trip except as described.
When You Can Go
Nov. 14, 2016 - March 31, 2017
(30 Member Reviews)
(30 Member Reviews)
Sheng Aug 10, 2016 CA, United States
Boat captain was very skilled at piloting a smooth ride without sacrificing the excitement of searching out and discovering the engaging wildlife in the bay.
The crew and admin were all very kind and professional and the craft was clean and well appointed.
Joseph Jul 18, 2016 CA, United States
Fishing was tough, but still fun
Doug Jul 17, 2016 CA, United States
Having a good time with friends while fishing.
Daniel Jun 28, 2016 CA, United States
Ship's crew were helpful and friendly
Tinley Jun 13, 2016 CA, United States
Could have done without the Deckhand throwing fish into the air and allowing them to hit the deck,which damages the meat.
Robert Jun 09, 2016 CA, United States
I like Josh
kam May 03, 2016 United States
The whole experience was awesome, we are retuning customers multiple times won't go any where else
Josh Apr 18, 2016 CA, United States
I actually caught my limit and the boat was not too crowded.
Go during the week. Saturday's are always packed. Too packed.
Javier Apr 10, 2016 CA, United States
Not this trip.
We didn't go out on their boat. They shuffled onto Chris's Charter with his customers. I've been whale watching and deep sea fishing many times. We only saw a few whales and only from a great distance. I saw them clearly from the beach the day before through binoculars. I'm not a fan of Chris's charters. Had they been honest up front I wouldn't have gone out.
David Feb 09, 2016 CA, United States