$165-$195—Monterey coastal stays incl. weekends, save 60%
Why We Love This Deal
Hugging the Northern California coast, Pacific Grove is a great destination any time of the year, but we're partial to spring, when the flowers are in full bloom and there's typically abundant sunshine. Plus, this charming town boasts a classic main street and offers easy access to the beach, coastal hiking trails and Monterey activities (hint: the renowned Aquarium is less than a 10-minute drive away).
With this deal, stay at this recently renovated inn and have a cozy room with your very own fireplace for over 60% off through June. This deal also comes with over $100 in extras, like a welcome bottle of wine and a half-day bike rental.
- Stay in a Classic Queen Room with a fireplace, through June
- $165 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $195 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgrade to a Deluxe King Room with a fireplace for +$30 per night
Travelzoo member perks:
- Waived resort fee (reg. $25 plus tax, per day), which covers breakfast, self-parking and Wi-Fi
- One half-day bicycle rental for up to two people per stay ($60 value)
- One bottle of wine upon arrival ($10 value)
- Not available on: April 26-28; May 24-26
More Reasons to Go
- Cozy up by the fireplace in your homey room after spending the day exploring this sleepy beach town
- The beach trail is an easy 10-minute walk from the hotel, and Lovers Point Park is just a mile away
- Use the bicycle rental (included in this deal) to ride over to Monterey via the Monterey Bay Coastal Recreational Trail—an easy 4-mile ride along some of California's most beautiful coastline
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy is 2.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 12% tax and $2.50 tourism fee, per night and per room. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(37 Member Ratings)