$109 – Charming Monterey Escape incl. $40 Dining Credit
The charming and historic Monterey Hotel sits in the perfect spot for exploring, within walking distance of shops and dining and a 10-minute drive from the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row and Fisherman's Wharf. This deal saves members more than 60%.
- Travel Sunday-Thursday
- $109 per night in a Historic King room
- $119 per night in a Historic Double/Double room
- $129 per night in a New Deluxe King
- Friday-Saturday stays are $30-$40 more per night
- $40 dinner credit to Montrio Bistro, located across the street from the hotel
- Daily continental breakfast and Wi-Fi for all guests
- Not available: Nov. 10-11; Dec. 4-6, 31. Montrio Bistro is closed Nov. 22 and Dec. 25
Why We Love It
- The 114-year-old Victorian Monterey Hotel sits on Alvarado Street -- downtown's main drag dotted with shops and restaurants
- The hotel's new wing, completed in 2016, houses new guest rooms, many with fireplaces; the historic side features Victorian-style rooms with hand-carved wood furniture and antiques
- Stroll to Fisherman's Wharf, drive five minutes to Cannery Row and the Monterey Bay Aquarium, or take the free weekend trolley, which stops less than a block from the hotel
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: A 10.8% tax per night and $1 per room per night tourism fee are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Valet parking is an additional $27 per night.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-727-0960 or 800-966-6490 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.Restaurant and reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made three days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Montrio Bistro may be closed on holidays; please call restaurant at 831-648- 8880 to confirm. This hotel is pet-friendly in select rooms for an additional $25 per night.
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through January; +$30-$40 on weekends
(326 Member Ratings)