$99 & up – 1920s Glamour Abounds at This Minneapolis Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members can be among the first to stay in a newly opened Marriott Tribute Portfolio hotel in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. Not only will you stay in an upgraded room, but you'll nab free parking, too.
- Check-in to a City View King Room:
- $99 per night … Jan. 10 - Feb. 28
- $119-$129 per night … March 1-29
- $149 per night … April 5-30
- Upgraded rooms are also available for an added fee, payable directly to the hotel: Two Queen Rooms are +$20 per night, Corner King Rooms are +$30 per night and Suites are +$100 per night
- Travelzoo member perks: Complimentary parking ($37 value); early check-in and 2 p.m. late checkout, based on availability
- Not Available: Jan. 28-29; Feb. 2, 11-12, 18-20
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- Guests have direct access to the Skyway — ideal for exploring downtown Minneapolis in winter
- Top attractions like the Minneapolis Institute of Art, Minneapolis Sculpture Garden and Mill City Museum are less than a 10-minute drive away
- On-site restaurant Whiskey and Soda serves classic cocktails and global cuisine while you're surrounded by swanky Art Deco digs
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you've already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests.
Additional hotel specific charges: 14.03% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.