$119 – Luxe Wisconsin Lodge on a Private Island, Save 45%
Retreat to an 18-acre private island in the Northwoods of Wisconsin for a fall getaway at Stout's Island Lodge, a hotel that "feels like a secret step back in time, but with modern, elegant touches that give it an air of sophistication" (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel).
- Travel weekdays between Sept. 4 - Oct. 26
- For $119, reserve a 1-night stay in a Standard Room
- For $199, reserve a 1-night stay in a Deluxe Room
- For $225, reserve a 2-night stay in a Standard Room
- For $350, reserve a 2-night stay in a Deluxe Room
- All stays include scheduled ferry service, daily continental breakfast and use of all recreational equipment (except motorized boats)
- Members can request specific rooms, based on availability
- Room price based on double occupancy
Why We Love It
- Standard Rooms include one king, one queen or two queen beds; most have garden views in the Gardener's House or select rooms in Katherine's, Clara's or Harry's Cabins
- Many Deluxe Rooms feature wood-burning or gas fireplaces, larger floor plans, lake views, and many are located in the Main Lodge or standalone cabins around the island
- All rooms have private entrances, private bathrooms and amenities like coffeemakers, mini-fridges and luxury bath products
- Built as a vacation house by lumber baron Frank Stout; the hotel's main lodge dates back to 1912 with beams imported from Germany's Black Forest
- There's a bonfire in the main lawn every night and guests can roast complimentary s'mores
- One of Midwest Living's 50 Midwest Resorts We Love
Travelzoo Tip: As this is a true getaway, rooms do not have TVs, though there is Wi-Fi in public spaces and cell phone reception is reliable.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 715-354-3646 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 14 days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
When You Can Go
Arrive weekdays between Sept. 4 - Oct. 26