$129 – Conrad Miami Spa Day w/All Things Rosé
The Spa at Conrad Miami
Why We Love This Deal
Visit an "oasis of pampering and relaxation" (Haute Living), located on the 24th floor of the Conrad Miami, and get up to 50% off on these rosé-themed treatments.
- $129 for a 75-minute Swedish massage with a rosé foot treatment (reg. $235)
- $129 for a 50-minute organic facial, plus a 25-minute rosé body polish (reg. $247)
- $159 for a 50-minute aromatherapy rosé massage and a 50-minute age-defying rosé facial (reg. $362)
All options include:
- Access to spa facilities, pool and fitness center on the day of the visit (reg. $35)
- Three-hour complimentary parking (reg. $15)
- Spa day pass (for amenities, pool and fitness center) to use on any one day (reg. $35)
- 25% off regular-priced food options at LvL 25 the day of treatment and 50% off your next in-spa visit (voucher will be provided on the date of redemption)
- Not valid: Nov. 28-30; Dec. 1, 24-25; Jan. 1.
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.5 stars from Yelp users
- Use any day of the week, including weekends
- Use the rooftop pool, with views of the "dazzling" Miami skyline (Fodor's)
- Travelzoo members say the staff is "very attentive" and the treatments are "very good"
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during spa's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Call to make an appointment; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax and gratuity are not included. A 20% gratuity, based on the full value of the service, will be added at checkout. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Minimum age requirements may apply. Valid for one person. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.
(57 Member Ratings)
(57 Member Ratings)
Good value with travel zoo pricing
Kyla Aug 21, 2019 Houston, USA
Great Experience, & Great Service!
Patricio Aug 12, 2019 MIAMI, USA
Alexis was the front desk person who greeted me and also arranged my appointment over the phone. She was helpful pleasant and accommodating
I had the body polish/facial combo and it was excellent. A great value for the money
Judith Aug 10, 2019 Philadelphia, USA
Amazing. Would go back again.
Eden Aug 07, 2019 Severn, USA
Great experience. Alexis and David were both excellent and made sure we were taken care of. Hotel is under going renovations currently so there was some construction noise, other than that it was great. Would go again and well worth the money.
chelsea Aug 03, 2019 Pembroke Pines, USA
David and Alexis made sure that my group was well taken care of, especially since we were there celebrating a birthday! The facilities were clean and I was pleasantly surprised with all the extra toiletries, etc available.
Jul 22, 2019 Jersey City, USA
Johnathan Jul 07, 2019 Winston, USA
The facial. Alexis was a burst of sunshine.
The massage was mediocre. The relaxation room is very small and the ocean waves too loud. Snacks were apple and trail mix. I did notice water but no tea. The locker room was spacious and warm. The entire spa was very cold. I was very cold during my massage. Alexis’ warmth made up for it.
Andre May 02, 2019 Miami, USA
David the spa manager was awesome! He made our experience 5 star
Spa services were wonderful
Rocio Apr 09, 2019 Oviedo, USA
The staff was very nice and pleasant.
Tisha Apr 07, 2019 Fairless Hills, USA