$129 – Conrad Miami Spa Day w/All Things Rosé
The Spa at Conrad Miami
Why We Love This Deal
Visit an "oasis of pampering and relaxation" (Haute Living), located on the 24th floor of the Conrad Miami, and get up to 55% off on these Rosé-themed treatments.
- $129 for a 75-minute Swedish massage with a Rosé foot treatment (reg. $262)
- $129 for a 50-minute organic facial, plus a 25-minute Rosé body polish (reg. $277)
- $159 for a 50-minute aromatherapy Rosé massage and a 50-minute Age Defying Rosé facial (reg. $392)
All options include:
- Access to spa facilities, pool and fitness center on the day of the visit
- Three-hour complimentary parking (reg. $42)
- Spa day pass (for amenities, pool and fitness center) to use on any one day (reg. $35)
- 25% off regular-priced food options at LvL 25 the day of treatment and 50% off your next in-spa visit (voucher will be provided on the date of redemption)
- Not available on: July 4-7; Aug. 31 - Sept. 1
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.5 stars from Yelp users
- Use any day of the week, including weekends
- Use the rooftop pool, with views of the "dazzling" Miami skyline (Fodor's)
- Travelzoo members say the staff is "very attentive" and the treatments are "very good"
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during spa's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability. Call to make an appointment; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax and gratuity are not included. A 20% gratuity, based on the full value of the service, will be added at checkout. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Minimum age requirements may apply. Valid for one person. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.
(63 Member Ratings)
(63 Member Ratings)
The facial. Alexis was a burst of sunshine.
The massage was mediocre. The relaxation room is very small and the ocean waves too loud. Snacks were apple and trail mix. I did notice water but no tea. The locker room was spacious and warm. The entire spa was very cold. I was very cold during my massage. Alexis’ warmth made up for it.
Andre May 02, 2019 Miami, USA
David the spa manager was awesome! He made our experience 5 star
Spa services were wonderful
Rocio Apr 09, 2019 Oviedo, USA
The staff was very nice and pleasant.
Tisha Apr 07, 2019 Fairless Hills, USA
The facility was unremarkable, nothing luxurious about the spa at all. What was most disappointing was the treatment. The facial was below average. The facialist did the most basic treatment, she was not confident or skilled with her hand movements, and was so generic. She did not utilize any tools aside from her hands, a brush, crystals, anything special to make the facial more than unremarkable. The massage therapist on the other hand was clumsy and sloppy. She was not neat or assertive: the bedding was uneven and crumpled throughout. She spent way too long on my left shoulder and must’ve realized she was running out of time and then grazed over the rest of the body to finish in time. She forgot to do things on one side after doing them on the other side. It was uneven and fairly unpleasant.
Lara Apr 07, 2019 Miami, USA
Great massage; great service
Shari Mar 19, 2019 Miami, USA
I enjoyed the spa , the staff was helpful , pleasant and wonderful
Renee Mar 03, 2019 Hartford, USA
Pool access, complimentary drink.
I’ve had better masseuses. Massage was just ok. Host was super friendly and provided great service.
Nicole Feb 24, 2019 Scotch Plains, USA
Both the facial and body massage, staff were great
Catherine Jan 07, 2019 Lake Worth, USA
Massage was excellent. My masseuse really got into my shoulders and upper back which was well needed!
David, who did our booking and guided us through the facility was ver professional and welcoming!
Irene Dec 17, 2018 North bay village, USA
Nancy Nov 28, 2018 Memphis, USA