$59 – Classic Italian Dining at Fi'lia: $100 to Spend
Why We Love This Deal
Fi'lia is inviting Travelzoo members to have lunch, dinner or weekend brunch at its "high-energy Italian" (Zagat) restaurant at SLS Brickell. Did we mention drinks are included, too?
SAVE NOW, ENJOY LATER. Our voucher deals let you buy now at these fantastic prices, then book your experience when you're ready.
- Choose from the following credit options to be used toward any food or beverage on the menu:
- $59 for $100 credit (up to two people)
- $115 for $200 credit (up to four people)
- Not valid: April 10-12; May 22-25; July 3-5
- Lock in the savings now: Even if you don't know when you want to go, purchase the deal now for redemption until July 31
- 100% Refundable: If you can't find a date that works for you, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase.
Why We Love It
- Your credit can be used toward anything — even bottomless mimosas or bloody marys with weekend brunch
- Eater Miami says it's an "Italian escape" and praises the handmade cacio e pepe with freshly shredded pecorino
- You can dine alfresco and take in Brickell's lively city vibe
- Sunday brunch features a South Beach DJ in the restaurant's courtyard