$99 – 3-Course Dinner at Zagat-Pick Boulud Sud Miami
Boulud Sud Miami at The JW Marriott Marquis Miami
Why We Love This Deal
New York's famed chef Daniel Boulud brings "refined Mediterranean fare" (Zagat) to Miami, and Travelzoo members can save 40% on dining for two with drinks.
- $99 for a three-course dinner for two (reg. $170), including:
- Two starters, like the Spanish flatbread or burratina (up to $18 each)
- Two entrees, such as the Mediterranean branzino or chicken tagine (up to $36 each)
- Two desserts, like the fig tart or milk chocolate mousse (up to $13 each)
- Two drinks; try the White Cosmopolitan made with vodka, white cranberry and fresh lime (up to $18 each)
- Not valid: Nov. 28
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.5 stars OpenTable and 4 stars on Yelp
- Boulud's restaurant features a "seafood rich menu and a thoughtful wine list to match" (Zagat)
- The Miami New Times calls it "a welcome addition to Miami's downtown and Brickell neighborhoods"
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during restaurant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.