$79 – Fave Celebrity Spot Serafina: Dinner for 2 in Miami
Why We Love This Deal
Known for its A-list guests, "iconic New York City Italian restaurant" Serafina (Miami New Times) brings its signature cuisine to Miami. Travelzoo members can save up to 35% on lunch or dinner for two.
- $79 for dinner for two (reg. $121)
- One antipasti or Carpaccio E Tartare to share, such as calamari or bruschetta (up to $21)
- Two pastas, secondi piatti or la pizza, like the paglia e fieno, chicken Parmesan or Napoletana pizza (up to $38 each)
- Two glasses of house wine or two desserts (up to $12 each)
$64 for lunch for two (reg. $97)
- Get the same as above, excluding drink/dessert option
- View the full menu
- Not valid: Aug. 31 - Sept. 2
Why We Love It
- Valid any day of the week
- Rated 4.3 stars on Open Table
- Enjoy classic cuisine like meatballs with ricotta or V.IP. margarita pizza with Italian imported Fior di Latte mozzarella and basil
- Haute Living says the new Miami location "brings something fresh to the table, boasting its own emblematic design, menu and personality"
Travelzoo Tip: Use promo code TZOO to save 20% on SELECT First Class train tickets with Brightline to and from Miami. Travel June 15 – Aug. 29.