$99 – St. Regis Dinner for 2 at 'Greek Oasis' Atlantikós
Why We Love This Deal
Be transported to Santorini at the "Greek oasis" Atlantikós, located in the luxurious St. Regis Bal Harbour (Sun-Sentinel). Travelzoo members can enjoy exclusive menu selections, with authentic Greek options curated by Chef Anastasios "Tasos" Chasekioglou.
- $99 for dinner for two from a Travelzoo exclusive menu:
- One appetizer to share (up to $22)
- Two entrees (up to $45 each)
- One shared dessert (up to $14)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $14 each)
- $15 discounted valet (reg. $30)
- Not valid: July 4-7; Aug. 31 - Sept. 2
Why We Love It
- Try the grilled lamb chops, Metropolitan Luxe assures they will "melt-in-your-mouth"
- Earns 4.5 stars from over 190 OpenTable diners, plus the restaurant was awarded the "Diners’ Choice Award" in 2017
- Dine in "serene, white-washed decor with massive mosaic columns, extravagant blue agate tables and counters, and trellises under a sky-blue ceiling" (Sun-Sentinel)
Travelzoo Tip: Also, Travelzoo members save 35% on dinner for two with wine at The Grill in The St. Regis Bal Harbour.