$63 & up – The Biltmore: Choose from Brunch or Dinner
Indulge in a three-course Italian dinner with wine or a luxurious brunch with bubbly at the historic Biltmore, where the "palm-adorned central courtyard's gurgling fountain and grand entrance-inspiring lobby have seen the likes of Judy Garland, Bing Crosby, and an assortment of Vanderbilts" (Travel + Leisure).
- For $63, indulge in a Champagne brunch for one person (reg. $90), which includes delicacies like caviar, smoked salmon, sushi and bottomless bubbly
For $86, have an Italian dinner for two at Fontana (reg. $126):
- One appetizer (up to $18), like the beef carpaccio or the fresh tuna tartare
- Two entrees (up to $35 each), such as the wood-roasted Spanish octopus or the veal scallopini
- One dessert, like a chocolate ganache layered devil chocolate cake or the vanilla creme brulee
- Two glasses of wine (up to $14 each)
Why We Love It
- "One of the country’s best and most widely celebrated Champagne Brunch buffets" (CBS Local)
- Zagat says Fontana features "beautifully prepared, delicious fare" that “always has a few surprises for foodies”
- After recent renovations at The Biltmore, "the glamor of the 1920s lingers, but the space has a fresh new feel, too" (Miami Herald)
Travelzoo Tip: Enjoy 40% off cabana rentals and 30% off afternoon tea at the Biltmore Hotel. Looking for a concert after dinner? Tickets are half off for these Frost School of Music shows, only a 10-minute drive away from the Biltmore.
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 1 or 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
$63 & up
When You Can Go
Through Jan. 31, 2019; days vary
(67 Member Ratings)