$30 – The Biltmore Miami: Afternoon Tea w/Live Harp Music
This elegant iteration of English high tea is set to live harp music in the "grand entrance-inspiring" lobby of the landmark Biltmore Hotel (Travel+Leisure).
- For $30, get afternoon tea for one (reg. $45)
- For $58, get afternoon tea for two (reg. $90)
- For $69, get afternoon tea for two with a glass of sparkling wine or mimosa per person (reg. $110)
- Savor freshly brewed loose leaf tea, finger sandwiches and petit fours
- Includes discounted valet parking ($10; payable to merchant) or complimentary self-parking
- Served Wednesday-Sunday, from 2-5 p.m.
Why We Love It
- 1920s-era property is "the epitome of old Miami luxury" (Conde Nast Traveler)
- "Miami's best-known place for chic afternoon tea" (Haute Living)
- Stunning entryway boasts vaulted ceilings and a "majestic" mantled fireplace (CBS Miami)
Not valid during special events. Valid for one or two guests, depending on option purchased. Seasonal items subject to change. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through March 1, 2019
(71 Member Ratings)