$59 – Miami: Mondrian South Beach Dinner for 2 w/Drinks
Take in views of Biscayne Bay while you wine and dine at Mondrian Caffe inside the "supremely stylish" (Time Out) Mondrian South Beach.
Why We Love It
- US News praises the hotel's "incredible staff"
- Enjoy the "exclusive, tucked-away vibe" (Travel + Leisure), as well as the weekend party scene
- Menu offers fresh local seafood and American fare with flavors from the executive chef's native Guam
Travelzoo Tip: We also have a deal for the spa at Mondrian South Beach. It saves you over 45% on massages and facials.
- For $59, get dinner and drinks for two (reg. $119), including:
- A cocktail or glass of chef-selected wine per person (up to $16 each)
- One starter to share (up to $19) like the grilled octopus salad or the crispy calamari
- One entree per person (up to $34 each) such as the snapper filet with creamy coconut rice or the wagyu burger with white cheddar
- For $109, make it a party of four (reg. up to $238)
Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
When You Can Go
Through Aug. 31, 2017