$19 – Lord Balfour: Lunch & Dinner on Ocean Drive, 50% Off
Located inside a "cheeky boutique hotel" (The Telegraph) on Ocean Drive, Chef Vincent offers a menu of fresh seafood, pastas and grilled meats.
Why We Love It
- Located on Miami's iconic Ocean Drive, the perfect spot to people-watch
- The Telegraph praises its "avant-garde interiors inspired by tattoo art"
- The menu features fresh stone crabs, Florida lobster and grilled skirt steak
- Chef Vincent Thilloy has worked with celebrities like Mick Jagger, Pierre Cardin, Yves St. Laurent and Billy Joel
- For $19, get a $40 food and drink credit, valid during lunch for two
- For $35, get a $70 food and drink credit, valid during dinner for two
- For $69, get a $140 food and drink credit, valid during dinner for four
Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
When You Can Go
Through June 30, 2017