$12 – 'Amazing' Auto Museum w/James Bond Cars, Save 50%
Miami Auto Museum at the Dezer Collection boasts more than 1,200 cars, including the world's largest collection of James Bond vehicles.
- $12 for admission to one building for one adult (reg. $25)
- Building A features the military collection, American classics, scooters and bicycles, electric cars, European classics and motorcycles
- Building B houses the micro cars, Batmobile, Hollywood Cars of the Stars and James Bond exhibits
- $19 for admission to both buildings for one adult (reg. $40)
- $7 for admission to both buildings for one child (reg. $15)
- For $45, get a family pack of tickets to both buildings; valid for two adults and two children (reg. $110)
- Kids tickets are valid for children ages 6-12; children 5 and under are free
Why We Love It
- "One of the best modern day collections" (Thrillist)
- Earns a 100% approval rating from Travelzoo members, who repeatedly call it "amazing"
- Cars include numerous Batmobiles, the DeLorean from "Back to the Future" and the Ford Mustang Mach 1 from "Diamonds Are Forever"
Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Nov. 14, 2017
(35 Member Ratings)