$21 – Ice Bar & Fire Lounge: Entry to Drinkhouse for 2
Bundle up in elegant (faux) fur and step into the coldest hot spot in South Beach.
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo members call it a "unique experience" with "top-notch service"
- Serves up vodka from around the world in custom-made ice glasses
- Earns 4 stars from Yelp users
- Dazzling 4,200-square-foot space built out of 100,000 pounds of ice, embedded with precious stones
- $21 (reg. $34) for ice bar entry for two
- $182 (reg. $388) for entry for four people to the ice bar and fire lounge with four drinks at the ice bar (one per person; up to $9 each) and a bottle of Champagne in the fire lounge
- Ice bar entry includes a faux fur coat, gloves and fleece-lined shoes for the sandal-clad
- Zagat calls the libations in Fire Lounge "toasty molecular creations," with ingredients like Pop Rocks, "coffee caviar" and numbing Szechuan buttons
Valid for two or four people, depending on option purchased. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through May 31, 2017
(121 Member Reviews)