$12 – Auto Museum w/James Bond Cars: Miami's 'Best Kept Secret'
Miami Auto Museum at the Dezer Collection boasts more than 1,200 vehicles, including American classics and a Hollywood Cars of the Stars exhibit.
Why We Love It
- Visit any day of the week through February of next year
- See the DeLorean from "Back to the Future"
- "The largest and arguably most significant car collection" in the US (Departures)
- Earns a 98% approval rating from Travelzoo members, who call it "the best kept secret in North Miami"
- $12 (reg. $25) for adult admission to one building
- Building A features the military collection, American classics, scooters and bicycles, electric cars, European classics and motorcycles
- Building B houses the micro cars, Batmobile, Hollywood Cars of the Stars and James Bond exhibits
- $19 (reg. $40) for adult admission to both buildings
- $7 (reg. $15) for child admission to both buildings
- $45 (reg. $110) for a family pack of tickets to both buildings; valid for two adults and two children
- Kids tickets are valid for children ages 6-12; children 5 and under are free
Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Feb. 28, 2017
(65 Member Reviews)