Sold outThis deal was published May 13, 2021 and sold out July 30, 2021. See current deals
$119 – Florida Keys Resort into Fall, 40% Off
Why We Love This Deal
We rarely see rates this low for a stay in the Keys, especially where parking is included. This waterfront resort is offering Travelzoo members more than 40% off on stays through October, giving you plenty of time to plan your next getaway.
- Stay in a Superior King or Two Queen Room
Check in August-October
- $119 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $179 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Stays Sunday-Thursday now through July are also available starting at $189 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: daily self-parking (reg. $10 per night)
- Not available on: July 27-30; Aug. 6-7; Sept. 3-5
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- You'll find sweeping views of the water from this resort, which is set on Marathon's waterfront
- Speaking of location, Marathon is around a two-hour drive from Miami, and a one-hour drive to Key West
- Rooms are spacious and include a sleeper sofa — some even offer views of the water
- The on-site restaurant, Lighthouse Grill, is located in the shade of the resort's historic lighthouse where you can indulge in fresh seafood creations
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 72 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $10. Children 18 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is up to four people in a King room and up to six people in a Two Queen room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 12.5% tax, 1% destination fee and $30 resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, bicycle use, pool access and more.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.