$45 – Wildcraft: Bottomless Brunch or Anytime Dining Credit
Why We Love This Deal
Indulge in a bottomless brunch or dinner with drinks for over 50% off at Culver City's "memorable" and "hip" Wildcraft (Zagat).
- $45 for weekend brunch for two (reg. $94):
- Any one starter or salad to share (up to $16)
- Two entrees (up to $21 each)
- Choice of two bloody marys, komosas, pick your pepper bloody marys, unlimited mimosas, or unlimited nonalcoholic drinks (up to $18 each)
- $89 for brunch for four with double the above (reg. $188)
- $45 for $80 to spend on food and drinks for two or more people
- $89 for $160 to spend for four or more people
- View menu
- Note: Dinner is served daily; lunch is served Monday-Friday; and brunch is served Saturday-Sunday
Why We Love It
- Pizzas are baked in a brick oven from Naples, Italy
- From the same hospitality group as Steak & Whisky and Dia de Campo
- Earns ratings of 4 stars or more on Zagat, OpenTable, Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Try the o.g. oven-cured tomato pizza, truffle or burrata white pizza, or handmade cavatelli with brown butter and truffle
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during restaurant's operating hours for dinner, lunch or brunch depending on voucher purchased. Dinner is served daily; lunch is served Monday-Friday; and brunch is served Saturday-Sunday. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call restaurant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(73 Member Ratings)
(73 Member Ratings)
All good, lovely brunch.
Can't wait ti go back again.
Lawrence Sep 09, 2019 Santa Monica, USA
Deal amazing, food great, waitress phenomenal... manager no comment.
Aida Aug 13, 2019 Pasadena, USA
Great food and wait staff. Enjoyable experience sitting outdoors.
Larry Aug 05, 2019 Palmdale, USA
Amazing atmosphere, friendly hostess, great waiter and amazing bartender!!!!!! My apologies for the booking grading, I actually just walked in, did not made a reservation
again, amazing atmosphere, food is to die for and drinks......WOW!!!!!!!! loved loved the grilled octopus, Brussels sprouts, and the o g pizza Extremely happy with the place and will definitely return!
Serafin H. Aug 03, 2019 Lawndale, USA
The staff didnt fully know the coupon or which items on the menu is part of the deal
Marian Jul 29, 2019 CULVER CITY, USA
I took a friend for her birthday for the brunch. The menu is limited but we got good food and the unlimited mimosas. Our waiter was lovely and we had a good time!
Barbara Jul 29, 2019 Los Angeles, USA
We had fantastic service and kept those mimosas flowing. Only down side was hey were out of our first choice item: they had no biscuits and gravy. :(
Sarah Jul 22, 2019 Playa del Rey, USA
The service & drinks were good
I didn’t like their pasta the meatballs were good but price was high $15 for 2 Iwas told they’re known for their pizza I guess we should’ve had that
Sandy Jun 30, 2019 Los Angeles, USA
Our server was fabulous and made some great recommendations that we enjoyed
The garlic knots and friend chicken were fabulous
Wendy Jun 17, 2019 Los Angeles, USA
Their food is also delicious, staff is wonderful.
The group I was with always enjoy our meals and the wonderful service.
Arlene Jun 17, 2019 Beverly Hills, USA