$59 – Cal Mare: Italian Dinner for 2 w/Valet
Why We Love This Deal
Food & Wine says Michael Mina's "Cal Mare brings the Amalfi Coast to Los Angeles," noting its "premium ingredients" and "simple preparations."
- $59 for $100 to spend on food and drinks from the lunch or dinner menu
- $99 for $175 to spend
- Four hours of complimentary valet parking with restaurant validation; parking entrance located on Third Street
- For lunch, try the fried calamari or beets and burrata salad to start, followed by spaghetti with Pacific white shrimp or the hanger steak with heirloom tomato panzanella
- Some great options for dinner are the grilled octopus antipasti with pancetta, lobster pappardelle, lasagna or grilled branzino with caramelized eggplant and caponata
- Save room for dessert? Try the rhubarb crostata with honey and vanilla gelato or the chocolate budino with hazelnut crumble and salted caramel
- The meal wouldn't be complete without a refreshing cocktail or glass of wine
Why We Love It
- Escape the city when you dine in this gorgeous space "awash in aquamarine colors, royal blue banquettes and a wide-open kitchen" (Zagat)
- Renowned chef Michael Mina has won multiple James Beard Awards
- LA Weekly: "A marriage made in Italian-California heaven"
- The "crowning seafood achievement" of the Beverly Center (Eater LA)
- Earns 4.6 stars on OpenTable
- Valid for any number of diners
Travelzoo Tip: Cal Mare is conveniently located on the ground floor of the newly remodeled Beverly Center, making it easy to "swing through for a meal on the fly, and get out smoothly" (Eater LA).
(16 Member Ratings)