$69 – Four Seasons Beverly Hills: Dinner for 2 with Drinks
Named the best hotel restaurant in Beverly Hills by Thrillist, Culina at the Four Seasons serves “elegant modern plates with beautiful surroundings” (Zagat).
- $69 for dinner for two (reg. $142)
- One antipasti or the oysters under semi-crudo (up to $20)
- Two entrees (up to $45 each)
- Two glasses of wine, beers or cocktails (up to $16 each)
- $135 for dinner for four (reg. $284) with double the above
- Try the pappardelle ripiene -- pasta in a butter and sage sauce with ricotta and tuscan kale -- or the gamberoni rossi -- Carabineros prawns with watercress, fennel and grapefruit
Why We Love It
- "Totally worth the splurge" (Travelzoo member)
- Inside LA's No. 1 ranked hotel on TripAdvisor, The Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- "Go to Culina to enjoy an intimate meal under the chandeliers" or dine by the fire-water fountain (Forbes Travel Guide)
Travelzoo Tip: Head to the spa on the property before you dine and receive almost 50% off a massage or facial with this deal.
Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only, depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 30; Sunday-Thursday
(43 Member Ratings)