$75 – Downtown LA Brunch w/Bottomless Mimosas, Reg. $110
After a morning of museum hopping or before a show at one of DTLA's nearby clubs, enjoy brunch at the AAA 4-Diamond Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza.
- $75 for an unlimited buffet brunch for two people with bottomless mimosas (reg. $110)
- $149 for a brunch for four people (reg. $220)
- Buffet menu includes made-to-order omelets, smoked salmon, cured meats and artisan cheeses and assorted desserts from the in-house bakery
Why We Love It
- Conveniently located within walking distance of the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Ahmanson Theatre, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion and the Broad
- One of OpenTable's 100 Best Brunch Restaurants in America for 2017
- Earns 4 stars and above on Yelp, TripAdvisor and OpenTable with more than 800 combined reviews
Travelzoo Tip: After brunch, head to the California Science Center to see the King Tut Exhibit with this deal we negotiated for discounted tickets.
When You Can Go
Saturdays through Feb. 2, 2019
(150 Member Ratings)