$65 – The Beverly Hilton: Poolside Brunch for 2 w/Unlimited Bubbly
Enjoy an alfresco brunch at this iconic property that has played host to hundreds of icons from Marilyn Monroe to past presidents.
Why We Love It
- The Beverly Hilton is the home of the Golden Globe Awards
- Restaurant patrons receive four hours of valet parking for $7 (reg. $48)
- Travelzoo members call it "luxurious" with "excellent food and staff"
- Restaurant overlooks the largest hotel pool in the city
Travelzoo Tip: Buy up to two vouchers for a table for four.
- $65 for a poolside Sunday buffet brunch for two, with seasonal dishes and free-flowing prosecco or mimosas (reg. $90)
- Get unlimited visits to the breakfast buffet, which features an omelet station, cured meats and cheeses, smoked salmon, an assortment of desserts and more
- Includes bottomless prosecco or mimosas; other drink options include juice, coffee and tea
About the Restaurant
Offering pool views with sweeping walls of glass and chic decor, CIRCA 55 reinterprets California classics with a menu that is market-fresh and 95% locally sourced.
When You Can Go
Through April 9, 2017; Sundays only from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
(330 Member Reviews)