$45 – Bottomless Mimosa Brunch for 2 at Zagat-Rated Wildcraft
Wildcraft offers "memorable Culver City Italian" and earns a 4.2 out of 5 for food on Zagat. Visit for a weekend brunch with bottomless mimosas.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4.5 stars on OpenTable
- Make it a group outing with brunch for up to four people
- Opt for a bloody mary cocktail or nonalcoholic drink
- Chefs from Little Sister, Abigaile and Dia de Campo head the kitchen
Travelzoo Tip: Browse deals on activities in the Los Angeles area.
- $45 for weekend brunch for two with drinks (reg. $82)
- A starter or salad to share, such as the rosemary bread with house-made lemon ricotta (up to $12)
- Two entrees, such as burrata and provolone pizza with squash blossoms (up to $20 each)
- Two drinks: Choose bloody marys, blood orange sparkling drinks, nonalcoholic drinks or bottomless mimosas (up to $15 each)
- $89 for weekend brunch and drinks for four (reg. $164)
(41 Member Reviews)