$259 – Angeles National Forest 2-Night Mountain Getaway
Why We Love This Deal
Slip away to the charming mountain town of Wrightwood, approximately a two-hour drive from LA. Nestled in the Angeles National Forest, Grand Pine Cabins is in the heart of downtown Wrightwood, a short distance from the treasured hiking paths of the breath-taking Pacific Crest Trail.
With this summer deal, Travelzoo members save up to $149 on 2-night stays, including weekends. Larger studios and suites are also on sale, so invite your family or group of friends.
- Spend 2 nights in a Standard King or Double Queen, through Sept. 29
- $259 ... Sundays-Wednesdays
- $319 ... Thursdays-Saturdays
- You can also save on a Family Room, which includes a choice of a Deluxe Family Fireplace Suite that sleeps 5 people and has a separate bedroom, or a Family Studio that sleeps 7 people and has a large open floor plan (based on availability)
- Travelzoo member perk: $10 mini bar credit, once per stay
- Not available: July 3-4, 22-23; Aug. 5-6; Sept. 3-5
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
More Reasons to Go
- This vintage property is one of the original rest stops of the Pacific Crest Trail and received a complete renovation in 2021
- Each room has a touch of modern luxury such as an in-room mini bar stocked with seasonal craft selections; there's also a Tesla charging station on site
- The town hosts local summer events like Mountaineer Days and a Classic Car Show; both are hosted by the Wrightwood Chamber of Commerce (registration required)
- Down the street you'll find Alice's Vintage Cottage, a collectibles store; Village Grind, a café and wine bar with deck seating; and Mexico Lindo & Seafood Restaurant
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per Standard King or Double Queen room. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests per Standard King room, 4 guests per Standard Double Queen room, 5 guests per Deluxe Family Fireplace Suite and 7 guests per Family Studio.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 7% occupancy tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. One parking space is complimentary. $25 per night for additional vehicles.
Other hotel policies: One accessible room is available at this hotel. This hotel is pet friendly. The pet fee is an additional $50, per dog, per stay. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.