$129 – Ole Henriksen Spa Day w/Massage or Facial in West Hollywood
Why We Love This Deal
Rejuvenate your skin and body with a customized facial or massage. It's no wonder A-listers like Ellen DeGeneres, Charlize Theron and Katy Perry give a nod to Ole Henriksen's WeHo spa on the Sunset Strip.
- $129 for a 50-minute aromatherapy facial package for one person (reg. $285)
- Comes with an eight-step customized complexion treatment with healing jade facial rollers, exotic glow facial mask and brow clean-up enhancements
$129 for a 50-minute custom massage package for one person (reg. $257)
- Comes with customized therapeutic massage with healing jade facial rollers, organic massage oils and aromatherapy
- All options above include a glass of Champagne; access to lockers, shower and the eucalyptus steam room; and 10% off same-day product purchases
Why We Love It
- OLEHENRIKSEN is a celeb-favorite skin care brand; Hollywood stars have been frequenting the Sunset Plaza spa for decades for the "Ole glow"
- With over 33 years of experience in the skin care industry, Henriksen rebranded his line last year to address the top five skin concerns
- Free parking is available, and this offer includes 10% off same-day retail purchases
- Take a peek inside the spa for a taste of the experience.
Travelzoo Tip: For $85 more, enhance your spa experience by booking a 45-minute candlelit Moroccan bathing ritual in one of the spa's new Hydrosystems Jacuzzi tubs, complete with chromotherapy (light therapy for meditation and chakras), body exfoliation, massagers, essential oils, fresh fruit and more.
(45 Member Ratings)